Barbara Wilson-Clay and Kay Hoover are available as conference speakers and in-service facilitators.
To inquire about booking send an email to either Kay or Barbara with details about your event.
Kay Hoover – email@example.com
Barbara Wilson-Clay – firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Wilson-Clay is available to lecture on the following topics:
- Breastfeeding In Emergencies
- Ethics in Milk Sharing
- Lactation Acuity: Who Needs the Most Help Getting Started with Breastfeeding?
- Bringing in a Great Milk Supply
- What Does Normal Look Like? Early Milk Production Values and Diapers of the Breastfed Baby
- Why is the Baby Sleepy (and What to Do About It!)
- Clinical Use of Nipple Shields
- Maternal and Infant Assessment for Breastfeeding
- Case Studies
- Clinical Management of the Small for Gestational Age Infant
Barbara’s speaker profile and list of current lectures are available at LactSpeak.com.
Kay Hoover is available to lecture on the following topics:
- Effective vs. ineffective breastfeeding
- Obesity and Breastfeeding
- What to Do If the Baby has not Latched on Yet
- When there is no research to back practices: Being life-long learners
- Case studies (Multiple presentations including ones that focus on weight gain issues, painful nipples, etc.)
- Possible causes of low milk supply: Maternal Issues & Infant Issues
- Candidiasis and Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding Multiples
- Alternative Feeding Methods
- Kangaroo Care
- Hospital policies and procedures to support breastfeeding
- Gismos and gadgets: Tools of the Lactation Consultant
- Recent Breastfeeding Research
- The AAP and ACOG policies on breastfeeding
Photos from Past Speaking Events